Oh Look, The Snow is Gone!
All of a sudden, it's April. The weather is warm, the geese are back, and our "Snow Songs Tour" has come to a close. The final show of the tour took place this past Saturday in Hamilton, Ontario - our first time playing in The Hammer. (Too all the people of the Hammer, you guys were amazing!)
Here are some of the highlights of the tour:
- Ryan Pritchard's debut as our lead guitarist
- Our collective debut on live television! Playing CP24 Breakfast in Toronto was a pretty awesome (although extremely caffeinated) time
- Headlining at The Horseshoe Tavern. It's one of the most storied venues in the city, and the energy that night was beyond all our expectations
- A double-header our bffs The Lifers, playing back-to-back nights in London and Toronto
- Contributing to the Longest Concert Ever! We were so excited to play a set at The Earl of Whitchurch in Stouffville during their attempt to set the Guinness World Record for Longest Concert by Multiple Artists. (FYI, they successfully set the record!)
While the snow is gone and the tour is done, that doesn't mean we're taking a vacation. We'll be playing at CMW on April 21st, as well as a couple more shows in the summer (we'll announce them soon). PLUS! A very exciting announcement coming up tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled!