Snow Songs Tour
We’re part way in to our Snow Songs tour (‘cause it’s winter, and we have a song called Snow Song… get it? …okay, moving on) and it’s been a tonne of fun. So far, we’ve hit Kingston, as well as Jay’s hometown of Tweed. Just a couple highlights:
- An impromptu chant of “L. R. H.” during Skeleton Key in Kingston. You guys are the best!
- Getting to sing Paddle Away with a host of Quin-Mo-Lac’ers at both shows was pretty special.
- Our new man Ryan getting settled in nicely on the guitar. The guy’s got some serious chops!
- Some fantastic sets by Flowers for Daniel and Sara Hadley – check ‘em out!
- Jay almost cut his foot open while jumping on some glass (it was by accident, he's not a dummy). Don't try that at home. Or anywhere.
- Trying out some brand-spankin' new songs! They seem to have gone over well, so I guess we'll keep playing them...
We’re pumped to add 2 more shows onto our tour listing. The first is a St. Patrick’s Day extravaganza on march 17th in Guelph, with the second being on April Fools Day (April 1st), in Hamilton. So we’re hitting all the important holidays. And the MOST important holiday - Jay's birthday - is getting a nice loud celebration this weekend when we play at The Boathouse in Kitchener.
Check the poster to see when we’ll be close to you. And if you’re anywhere in the GTA, make sure you’re at The Horseshoe on Thursday, Feb. 23rd. It’s going to be a barnburner (and we’ll need your help building another one. You can’t just burn it down and walk away…).